Whether you have one employee or 100 employees, auto enrolment places significant responsibilities on an employer. Employers need to enrol many of their employees into a work based pension scheme and pay some pension contributions.
We can help you:
- Prepare for the start of auto enrolment in your business including an initial analysis of your workforce, preparation of a cost budget and assistance with choosing and setting up an appropriate qualifying pension scheme
- Prepare communication letters to your employees
- Calculate employee and employer contributions and prepare payment schedules for the pension scheme provider
- Assess your workers each pay day to determine if they need to be auto enrolled
- Register with The Pensions Regulator and help you keep the required records
- Prepare and submit weekly or monthly uploads to the pension scheme provider